UnitK Software, LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our products, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. This policy is effective from February 20th, 2019.
What we collect
We may collect certain information that we need in order to provide you with the business service and products that you receive from us. The information may include the following:
- Name and job title
- Business address
- Business telephone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Location data
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
We will communicate with individuals using our products based on their usage type and their communication preferences, as described here:
- Free Trial Users: We will support your free trial experience by sending you product and service-related announcements via email regarding technical or administrative issues considered valuable or essential to your continued ability to use the product/service e.g. free trial ending notifications.
- Paid Users (including customers on a Free plan): From time to time, we may send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and subscription alerts. These emails are not promotional in nature. If you have opted-in to receive email communications, we reserve the right to send email communications (regarding promotional offers, events, invites) from time to time in accordance with your communications preferences. Users who receive these marketing materials can opt out at any time. If you do not want to receive marketing materials from us, you can opt-out by clearly following the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of any email you receive.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
How is it shared
We are committed to the privacy of our customers and we will never sell the information that we collect. We may share your contact information with our partners to facilitate our own marketing or survey campaigns but we will ensure that the information is only used for that purpose and is always under our control.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. Our web applications can tailor their operations to your needs by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.